Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The thought of school starting in less than two weeks scares me,
honestly.

Anyway the days have been good apart from the fact I'm having a cold today and I'm waiting in fear every second for the man whose car I scratched to call me.

High-tea with Esther and Michelle at Max Brenner on Monday to discuss plans for God's People in the coming year,
stopped by the Logos Hope ship as well.

Dinner at The Wine Company at Evans Lodge to celebrate Margaux's 19th afterwards.
Happy birthday beautiful.
(:

Lunch at The Ship yesterday to celebrate Joel's birthday with the family.
It's always The Ship cos the mother really likes that place cos it's been around for the longest time.

Dinner at Holland with part of the Steamboat gang after.
I was too full from lunch so I didn't eat much.
Jon joined us for supper later.

And today is stay home Wednesday because I've been out to much,
and I'm ill (sort of) today.

So there's plans for lunch with Grace and PwC Christmas Party tomorrow,
FACT Christmas get together cum CherylKoh's birthday celebration on Friday,
and maybe Wicked and watch night service on Saturday.

I guess that's the end of 2011 for me,
it's indeed been the most impressionable year in a really long time.

No comments: